Saturday, November 13, 2010

Top 10 Things I Appreciate After Crazy Week Spent in 5 Different Cities

1. I really like reading by the roaring fire in the fireplace.

2. Walking on a Fall Day by the Wissahickon with leaves coming down.

3. Brut champagne.

4. Talking to my daughter Reva who is visiting from NYC.

5. Catching up on twitter because I was too busy traveling last week.

6. Eating a great lunch at home and not in a restaurant.

7. Not answering the telephone at all.

8. Going out to dinner tonight with friends.

9. My good health.

10. How lucky I have been in my life to have the family, the friends, the jobs I have had.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate knowing that Kent put his daughter above twitter in his list.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wholeheartedly agree with #6. There's nothing like a good meal at home when you're out on the road!

    ReplyDelete